September 17, 2013

Coup d'état


It's been awhile since I posted anything, despite all the promises of piles of new articles coming right after my graduation...
:D
One of my wise friends actually told me I won't do any of those things on my list "what to do after my maturita" - so yep, you were right :D
But it had its reasons as well, right after all the exams and entrance exams, I broke my right hand and then spend the most of my holiday away from home and usually out of Internet (or bearable speed of Internet to Blog).
I was also tempted to stop all this blogging, but in the end, I probably won't.
Or not at the time being ^^

But to summarize my life in those 5 months
 - I passed my maturita very successfully.
- I got into Univerzity of Palacký in Olomouc to study japanology.
---> that's also a reason why I'm moving to Olomouc this Sunday.
(therefore if here's anyone from Olomouc who'd like to meet, let me know, I'll be a loner there anyway :'D)
- I broke my radius and ulna when trying to make the most of my holiday like the first day of my holiday and then I was crippled a huge part of the summer :'D
- Finally, I got rid of my braces...
- I developed a huuuge obsession with mochi...
and bubble tea...and chili XD
- And I went back to watching dramas as intesively as before.
- I wish I could say it's the same for reading. -_-"

So I guess, you will hear from me soon

8 comments:

  1. First of all congats!!! I hope that you'll be happy with the uni! (Can't imagine single person in Olomouc that wouldn't like to be friend with you, you are too amazing! ♥) Also looking forward to seeing you without braces today!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Silivie ♥
      I totally forgot you haven't seen me without them before x)
      I'll also wait for your info about the shop you wanna send me to and do rob that poor old lady there.

      Delete
  2. Gratuluju ke všem úspěchům! :)
    Tož ty budeš můj kóhai? :D Doufám, že vydržíš a projdeš prvákem, protože těch lidí vždy na začátku hrozně moc odpadne a tak zmizí dřív, než je stačím poznat ^^' Každopádně věřím, že ty se určitě udržíš! :) Držím palce~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Děkuji moc ^^
      Yep, jen já netušila, že ty víš, kdo já jsem :"3 Každopádně se budu snažit udržet a přinejlepším projít jak prvákem tak i ostatními ročníky xD

      Delete
    2. Samozřejmě, že vím, stalkuju tě už roky >:D

      Delete
  3. Jé, Tenshi, Ty budeš v Olomouci?! To moc ráda slyším! Pokud bys měla volno některý pátek, můžeš se stavit u mě v lolita obchůdku ve Ztracené ulici (^_^) Pierrette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Budu! a určitě tě plánuju někdy navštívit v tvém obchůdku Pierrette. Nebo si klidně můžeme někdy zajít na čaj či kávu x)

      Delete
  4. Wow, gratulace!:)Doufám, že se ti bude život vysokoškoláka líbit ;)

    ReplyDelete