January 9, 2012

New Years Eve

 
Even I've had it on my mind this whole time, I still couldn't come with an New Years article..
So quite backwards, but still, Happy New Year to all of these who are reading this x)
(Actually, I'm really enjoying to wish a Happy apocalypse year 2012 XD..it sounds creepy)

This year's New Year's Eve I spent with my friends in Prague as same the year before.
I arrived a day before and did a big sales hunting with my friend...

I actually like the atmosphere of these photos..the Christmas in the city feeling. But my look was already quite messed up xD

In the evening we watched Mean girls, one of these film I'm truly in love with despite the fact that they're really stupid.

And before the year 2011 ended up, I had managed to shop in a closed Tesco XD - Quite fun.
Here's a look in which I've entered the New Year of which I frankly have no expectations of.




 And then, the party time..of course...
There in the 13th floor.
 However the time it was taken, the state we've been in atc. , I loove this photo of me and my friend Haru...
It's like..You rather not touch my bitch! XD
or
(or it also remind me of this scene from Price and Prejudice I actually watched twice this holidays XD)

bai~

3 comments:

  1. <3 I love your comment on our photo :D And the Pride and Prejudice reference... oh well *_*
    It was amazing, I should remind myself of those moments (of those I can remember :D) more often these days to kind of... not to lose the drive and hope. n__n
    (Reminds me I have to get the photos from Pepu, I still don't have them. ><)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krásná jako vždy. <3 A mám pocit, že ať budeš mít jakýkoliv účes, bude ti to slušet. :D :P
    P.S.: Ty rudě zvýrazněné oči jsou psycho. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ta akce musela bejt moc pěkná! Docela závidim, protože sem trávil silvestra i Novej Rok zasypanej v učení a prakticky sem si jen v 00:00 ťuknul skleničkou a šel se zase učit... No jak by bylo pěkný trávit silvestra s kamarádama! :D

    Jinak k tomu outfitu už sem ti psal na LB, ale i tak znovu opakuju, že ti to moc slušelo a moc se mi líbí ta kombinace platinovejch vlasů s červenýma očima! Je to moc dobrý! Nedávno mi Terezka řekla, že vypadám jako ty :D Mam prej taky světlý vlasy a střižený na krátko (a vlastně i dost podobnej účes :D) a prej sem se v nějakou chvíly i tvářil jak ty :D Tak mě to celekm pobavilo :D

    ReplyDelete